CPS APPLICATION to be filled out prior to registration.
Topics Covered in Your Training Will Include:
- The Role of the Supervisor
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Introduction to Finance and Budgeting
- Leadership and Motivation
- Time Management and Planning
- Business Law
- Interviewing and Hiring
- Conflict Resolution, Team Building and Problem Solving
Two-day training course with half a day of testing.
10/16 - 10/18/2017
Yorkville High School
Deadline for Applications:
To register for the Certified Plant Supervisor (CPS) certification training & exam:
- Registration is now closed.
- You MUST complete the AFE/Illinois ASBO application (and have it approved) in order to be accepted into the training.
- Submit completed application to Illinois ASBO or by fax at (815) 516-0184. Whether you receive approval on your application from AFE or not, you will receive a confirmation e-mail stating your qualification for taking the training and exam (based on fulfilling the minimum qualifications).
- After receiving the registration payment and application approval, we will mail out the study book to participants' school district to begin self/independent study.
To communicate your interest and receive updates on certification cohorts, please contact Illinois ASBO
at (815) 753-9305.