FORECAST5 BRINGS BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE TO ILLINOIS SCHOOL DISTRICTS
5Sight combines powerful data mining tools and interactive visuals to fast-track discovery and analysis. Key decision makers can use 5Sight to quickly develop financial strategies and action plans.
5Sight Analyze allows users to view, explore, and get behind the details of the data. Our engineering and analytics team has cleansed and optimized the data to enable ultra-fast queries of very large data sets.
- Filter data to a desired view
- Export to spreadsheet applications or dashboards
- Unlock the potential of the data in compliance/regulatory reports already submitted
- Compare to peers, view a trend, or establish Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
For information contact:
Scott K. Smith
National Sales Director
Forecast 5 Analytics, Inc.
(630) 657-6400 x6412
Partner with Illinois ASBO, Harris Bank/Mastercard, and other districts throughout the state utilizing this procurement card (p-Card) program. Streamline the purchasing process as you:
- Reduce (not do away with) the purchase order paperwork.
- Increase budget control and internal controls.
- Provide better reporting in terms of who/what/when/how much.
- Reduce the costs of payments.
For information contact:
Sponsored Programs Coordinator
p-Card Web site: www.illinois-pcard.com
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF AFFORDABLE HEALTH BENEFITS FOR YOUR EMPLOYEES
Illinois Schools Employee Benefits Consortium (ISEBC)
Co-sponsored by Illinois ASBO, the Illinois Association of School Administrators (IASA), and the Illinois Association of School Boards (IASB), the Illinois Schools Employee Benefits Consortium (ISEBC) includes a proprietary fully insured, comprehensive group health insurance plan that will offer member school districts the opportunity to provide employees health benefits at affordable prices.
Click here for ISEBC program details.
The Metropolitan School Employee Benefits Program (MSEBP)
Co-sponsored by Illinois ASBO, the Illinois Association of School Administrators (IASA), and the Illinois Association of School Boards (IASB), The MSEBP provides comprehensive employee benefits school districts in Cook, DuPage, Kane, Kendall, Lake, McHenry and Will counties.
With Mesirow Financial as the employee benefits broker, the MSEBP offers a customized employee benefits programs specific to IASA, IASB and Illinois ASBO members in this area. Services offered to MSEBP members include:
- Employee Benefits Cost Savings Strategies
- Advanced Technology
- Compliance Solutions
- Wellness Programs
Click here for MSEBP program details.
CONNECT TO SAVINGS WITH CALL ONE
Connect with Illinois ASBO and Call One, the nation’s largest wholesaler/reseller servicing 9,000+ clients, to experience superior service and cost savings on their phone bills. Members that team up with Illinois ASBO and Call One can:
- Switch over existing AT&T local services and apply the new rates with no physical change.
- Receive the same rate as all other members, no matter the size of the institution.
- Enjoy consolidated and customized billing, including online billing and records.
- Consult with Call One to keep up with new technologies and services.
For more information, contact:
Senior Account Executive
Illinois ASBO is proud to sponsor the U.S. Communities Government Purchasing Alliance. U.S. Communities is the leading national government purchasing cooperative that reduces the cost of goods and services by aggregating the purchasing power of public agencies nationwide.
U.S. Communities provides participants with access to a broad line of competitively solicited contracts with national suppliers that have committed to providing their best overall public agency pricing.
For more information, visit www.uscommunities.org.
Illinois Registered Agencies